Get the book here

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Money Back Guarantee

During this Easter week we seize opportunities to share "the gospel."

Which "gospel"?

Yeah, there is only one genuine gospel of Jesus Christ...but is the gospel you profess and possess and proclaim the real gospel, the whole gospel, the true gospel?

Crucial question, and that's why I am making this announcement (again):

If you buy The Explicit Gospel by click on the link below (meaning you buy it through 'my' Amazon link), read it, and don't like it, I will refund your money for the book and shipping. All you need to do is email me your address and it shall be done...

I know some don't appreciate Rick Warren, but he says if you read only one book this year, make it this. I won't bombard you with other recommendations from famous peeps.

I will simply say I believe this is important enough, crucial enough, and needed enough that I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is...

Here's the link:



No comments: