Get the book here

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Bible Quizzing - Around the World

If you've hung around me for any length of time you know I'm pretty passionate about Bible quizzing.

I've said a few (million) times; it's the only thing I do that I can't lose at. I can preach, and blow it (all God's people said..) I can counsel and mess it up. Zillions of things I can do that won't work.

But working to get teens to memorize the Word of God...it's a win/win/win situation.

I've been involved at one level or another since 1977.

I'll be involved until I croak.

And...as reported earlier...after 2.5 years I finally got approval to "do" Bible quizzing in one of the prisons in which I work. Because of my schedule we won't start til fall in WRDCC, but start we will. Super excited about "doing" quizzing every Tuesday afternoon for ninety minutes...my initial plan is to discuss one week; quiz the next, etc.

I hope this opens the door to every prison in the state...then..."happy are those who dream dreams, and are willing to pay the price to see them accomplished."

A great friend was able to start quizzing in a Colorado prison this year...we also have quizzing in Jamaica, Mongolia, Belize and...well, you can find out by investing twenty minutes to watch this:





No comments: