Get the book here

Friday, May 3, 2013

TRUST ME - Get This Album!

I do not listen to a lot of music...there are many artists with whom I am not familiar.

But "Casting Crowns" has been a favorite for many moons. I had the unique opportunity to hang out with them when I was on staff at Family Life in NY...the real deal...solid, consistent, humble, genuine.

I just bought this album and have listened to it consistently in my car doing windshield time. 

It is very mellow, the words are not lost in the melody (don't read anything into that, just sayin')...in a couple numbers band members get featured in ways I've not heard before.

It contains some of their greatest hits...and all of their music honors God and the gospel; is often convicting, challenging, and yet comforting.

If you buy this (off the link below) and don't like it, I'll buy it back from you. 

Trust me on this!




No comments: