Get the book here

Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Walk, Remembered...

Yesterday morning I went for a 4 or 5 mile walk (who counts) down and over country roads surrounding Inspiration Hills in Polo, Mo where I am speaking this week.

I've been here several times over the years; thus saw some things familiar and also some new stuff.

Here's a sampling:
                               This trio displayed friendliness even though I had no carrot

                                       Out side one of the few homes I passed...


                                             Wild, wonderful, and attractive..
                        I assume it is a horse's skull? It is new since last year at a small cemetery that
                I walked by...the head of a catfish has been impaled on a stake at the cemetery for
                                at least 3 years...will perhaps confuse a future scientist?

                                These guys barked and wagged tails enthusiastically, but the
                                          fence made me more than a bit cautious...

No comments: