Get the book here

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Don't Let the Message Fade

Paul Little wrote, "Collapse in the Christian life is seldom a blow-out; it is usually a small, almost imperceptible leak."

I still reel at the events of a couple weeks ago...a well known pastor in St Joseph and a woman I've known for years left their respective spouses and three children each and now live together, seeking divorces. Not only a disgusting pain for the families, but a tragic slap in the face of the gospel and of our Lord.

How did it happen?

No idea as to the details.

But I know it did not have to happen.

I've always enjoyed Casting Crowns. I had the joy of talking with them in NY years ago, and this is my favorite song because it is the most needed song...

I will repost it often, in the hopes/prayers that someone will listen and Spirit of God will use it to prevent that first step...which all too often results in disaster.

Maybe you could to? Or maybe...just maybe...God is trying to speak to you now?


No comments: