Get the book here

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Why, Yes, I Do Have More Pics from Quiz Regionals

As I type three teams have earned their way to the championship quiz. Tomorrow morning they will compete, and the first one to take two "first places" will be the 2012 champion of the Washington State Bible Quiz Regionals.

Took  a few more pics...

Christopher Stanley quizzed with me for seven years when I directed quizzing for Family Life Ministries in New York. He now lives in Olympia, Wa with his wife and daughter..and made time to drive down to spend a couple hours with me:


Encouragements and exhortations just before the start of a quiz"



 The all-girl team "I Believe"

Quizzing is more-than-a-bit stressful, so a quick nap in between contests is valuabel:

Took a break, went for a walk, and looked up one of the majestic trees

Looking across the lake to the mountains still snowy in spots

I met Fayth Buck two years ago...we became buddies...and still are:

No comments: