Get the book here

Sunday, March 25, 2012

One More Quiz Comment

So some me and a van load of female quizzers and coach traveled from Lake Retreat to my hotel adjacent to Sea/Tac Airport...I went for a walk and stumbled upon an outdoor wedding at a nearby lake front. That was rather cool. Then I walked around the lake and saw two geese...one had his neck in a rather odd position.

What's this got to do with Bible quizzing?

After a long day of quizmastering my shoulders and neck are tight as a trampoline. I strive to be consistent, fair, and encouraging; and do feel a bit of stress as I want to honor these teens by doing the best job possible.

So as I looked at the goose stretching his neck, yeah, I could identify...and almost envy...

Oh, yeah, here's a pic of the wedding:

No comments: