Get the book here

Monday, April 26, 2010

Nationals Trip Pics

Yet another Nationals ended as our bus pulled in from Pittsburgh, PA late Sunday afternoon. Did a ton of quizmastering, to include the last "window" quiz and the first of three "championship" quizzes. Every time I get thru a day of quizmastering I wish we had a staff masseuse or however you spell it. One giant knot! But what an honor to try to be consistent and fair to these incredible students who have poured so much time into studying, memorizing, and (prayerfully) applying First & Second Corinthians and Titus. Next year's book? The book whose stated purpose is evangelism - the Gospel of John.

Here's a photo of the entire Midland crew:

And, yes, I do wish I knew how to play the guitar:

Finally, three, ah, experienced, men...Johnny Williams (who is also my pastor...was a teen roommate of mine back in 1979-1980 or so in KC), me, and Steve Sanders of St Louis.

No comments: