Get the book here

Thursday, April 8, 2010

More Washington Pics

I wrote recently about the wondrous way the Lord showed up while I was in Washington a couple weeks ago (if you missed it, CLICK HERE

As I type I'm in Western Kansas for the second day of a six-day speaking trip, but just got these photos from the Washington blessing.
                             Ah, Pondering Deep Thoughts as Quizmaster:

                     Chatting with students away from the "pulpit"...where ministry typically genuinely happens! The guy on the left is a former Bible quizzer (Nationals Championship Team 1998!) of mine from New York who now works for the governor of Washington. Chris Stanley carved time out to come visit me!

                  Hail, Hail, the Gangs on here...who is that old dude in the back row left?

No comments: