Get the book here

Thursday, June 30, 2011

What I Saw at Crescent Lake Today

Looked like we were going to get some thunderstorms; but nothing...pretty day, though cloudly. Some great conversations...missing my family but loving what God is doing here.

Here's some shots from my hour or so paddling around on a funyack:

                                                  A wonderful view through the feet

                              There were two, but one was a bit more skittish....

                                           How creative our God is!

                                        Uniquely beautiful water plant

                                         This guy let me get pretty close as I drifted rather than paddled

                                             The Retreat Center where my room is (from the kayak)

1 comment:

Miss Hillbilly said...

You make me smile. Enjoy your time alone with God. It looks wonderful!