Get the book here

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Great Reason to Travel To California

Though the primary reason for this trip is to attend and participate in my brother's memorial service Saturday; there are also other visits to be made..spending the day and night with Jane's sister and family in Long Beach...left the house at 5am CDT, arrived at LAX 10.05am, by the time we picked up the car was close enough to lunch time for us.
If you've had one, you know how good they are; if you haven't, it's sort of like prison and Vietnam..if you ain't been, you don't have a clue: (plus, Bible references are on the wrappings!) I do believe there are In N Outs in heaven:

2 comments:

Jim Reed said...

I so miss Double Doubles! Enjoy! (This is me hiding my wrestling with fleshly desires awash in the carnality of intense envy....)

tvtv3 said...

I've never been to one, but the women who started the chain grew up in my hometown (Sorento, IL).