Get the book here

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Don't Have Tingling Teeth!

A couple days ago I heard a caller on a local radio talk show bring up a Bible verse.

Before he did, he said something like, "I hate to do this on the radio, but...", with the implication being that he felt he shouldn't bring the Bible into the conversation.

He did, regardless, so I'm not picking on him..I'm just sayin' we need not apologize for bringing truth into any conversation.

At the same time, we don't necessarily have to say it is the Bible we are quoting. The Word of God is quick and powerful regardless of whether it is cited.

I quoted lots of Bible verses in the hundreds of school assembly programs the Lord has allowed me to do over the years. Sometimes they were hagerized, and very seldom were they directly attributed to the Bible. But the Word was proclaimed, and the Word accomplishes much.

At any rate, when prompted to share the Bible...even if we feel our society frowns on it...do it anyway...you don't want tingling teeth do you?

No comments: