Get the book here

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Two for One

Yesterday in one of the prison Bible studies I facilitate we talked about prejudice. Especially of the racial kind. Stressed that a "prejudiced Christian" is the ultimate oxymoron. Made me think of D C Talks "Walls."

My daughter's graduation pictures caused my head to blow up in another D C Talk hit, "Time is Slipping Away." With two older sons (and one younger), the fact Janelle is out of high school is stunning.

At my, ah, seasoned age I recognize I'm on the downhill side. I still wonder what such a young guy is doing in such an old body...and I don't (usually) feel "old," but I am perhaps more conscious of the rapidity of the evaporation of time...

So I you tubed until I found both of the songs together...I know it is not the "style" some of my readers like...and some of you may still find it difficult to listen to...but the words are all too accurate...

So thankful that in Christ there is no Jew or Greek, male or female, etc....and confident that "our times are in His hands."


Crank the speakers, and enjoy!



No comments: