Get the book here

Monday, June 23, 2008

Gospel Inexhaustible!


C J Mahanney's Cr0ss-Centered Life is one of the few books I re-read regularly. (It can be ordered off my recommendations, left). Here is a taste:

“To grow in your passion for what Jesus has done, increase your understanding of what He has done.Never be content with your grasp of the gospel. The gospel is life-permeating, world-altering, universe-changing truth. It has more facets than any diamond. Its depths man will never exhaust.”- C.J. Mahaney, The Cross Centered Life

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hi Jack!
Let me just start off saying that your posts are such an encouragement to my soul. My husband is a youth pastor and we've been in a phase of extreme discouragement. Your posts remind me of why we do what we do. On to the "Dept. Of Blog Organization"! Go to add a new page element and it's the "label" element. Of course you can title it whatever you want! Feel free to drop a thought if I'm not clear enough. Have a great day tomorrow!