Get the book here

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Final Sayings of (ex) children's/youth pastors

Greetings from Seattle, where I have the privilege of ministering thru this weekend. Saw this on a BLOG

wanted to share with you:

TOP TEN SAYINGS VOICED BY CHILDREN/YOUTH PASTOR"S JUST BEFORE GETTING CANNED:

10. We don’t have to preview this video; one of the deacons told me it was clean.
9. Just go ahead. It’s easier to beg forgiveness than to obtain permission.
8. The board won’t care.
7. We’ll set a record for this!
6. What does this switch on the soundboard do?
5. I’ve seen this done on TV.
4. I’m sure it’s strong enough to hold both of us.
3. Let’s go ahead and order it, the church will pay for it.
2. I decided we’re not having VBS this year.
1. I don’t care if he is the pastor’s kid

No comments: