Get the book here

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Rosie Cover Up?

Rosie O'Donnell made some pretty ridiculous comments (you should recall that she is one of the flakes who early and often theorized that Bush was involved in the 9/11 attacks) on the program she cohosts, "The View", yesterday. (Read more if you dare by CLICKING HERE.

In the midst of the stupidity she says this:

Here's my point as a mom: I think you can never do anything to kill an innocent child. That's what I think, a child that's alive. Adults do horrible things to each other, but once you drop a bomb and kill a baby, I'm sorry. It's over for me. I know what those people did in those planes were horrific. But I don't think by killing each other we're going to solve the world's problems. 

Did you catch it?

"I think you can never do anything to kill an innocent child."

Then it's like she realizes what she has said, so apparently tries to clean it up by continuing, 

"That's what I think, a child that's alive."

See?

She says nothing should ever kill an innocent child...but then it seems to me she realizes she has just uttered a pro life phrase, so she sanitizes it (in her mind) by saying "a child that's alive."

Whether it's a bomb or a surgeon, the death of an innocent child in the womb is horrific.

If you consider that child to be alive.



No comments: