Get the book here

Sunday, March 24, 2013

I Don't Get It

Had limited time to access the 'net the last few days; so today getting caught up...and see a lot of screaming about Starbucks...if you don't know the story I'll not "educate" you...

But...let me see if I got this straight...

"They" boycott and talk bad about Chick-Fil-A = "bad"

"We" boycott and talk bad about Starbucks = "good"

Huh?

I am a black-coffee drinker and rarely go to Starbucks simply because I don't like spending that kind of money...but I won't jump on the "boycott Starbucks" bandwagon...

If you feel you should, knock yourself out...but don't question my commitment to Christ and the gospel if I don't join you...

Will "we" ever learn that when Jesus' said "Put away your sword" He was indicating that we can't fight spiritual warfare with man's weapons?

Yell at me if you must, "defriend' me if necessary, but, wow...think about it....please


No comments: