Get the book here

Monday, October 25, 2010

Trinity Hint?

Way back-in-the-day, long before Jesus invaded my life, I used to score free drinks frequently by posing as a mind-reader.

I'd simply take a piece of paper, draw a large dot in the upper left hand corner, then, on the right side, right the numbers 1, 2, 3, and 4 in a vertical row. I'd say to my "prospect" something like, "Tell you what, here's a piece of paper and a pencil; draw a line from the dot to any of the four numbers, and I'll guess what it is..if I'm right you owe me a drink; if I don't I'll buy you one." Usually they would comply; and I'd go through some drama and end up saying, "You drew to the number 3." The vast majority of the time I was right.

How come?

Beats me. Water, ice, steam? Earth, wind, fire? Hickory, dickory, dock?

I don't know.

Maybe it's a subtle hint at the Trinity?

No comments: