Get the book here

Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Specific Request and a General Plea


The young man is this photo posted the following on his very public Facebook. This is a brave step by a teen who I've always thought had so much going for him if he'd just sell-out/surrender to Jesus. He requests prayer, and I ask you to pray for him...and all other students who want to pursue the Lord regardless of what their friends or others in their sphere of influence desire.

Here is his note:

"After many years of DOUBT and CONFUSION, I can finally say in CONFIDENCE that I am DEVOTED to and in LOVE with the one we call SAVIOR! =D Camp was truly a blessing this year for I called, He answered, and came to my MUCH NEEDED rescue. Please pray fo...r me.. as it will be hard not to fall into my many temptations and most importantly because I FEAR God."

No comments: