Get the book here

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Three Hours of Pure Biking Joy


One of my most favorite things is peddling my bicycle. Had a day off today; and spent part of the morning riding with Jacob (as evidenced in a photo posted a couple days ago), and this afternoon rode for about three hours as I traveled the west side of Keuka Lake.

This part of New York is beautiful, and it's inherent beauty will be missed when we move to Saint Joseph, Missouri (as soon as our house sells...pray pray pray).

Riding is a wonderfully relaxing time to think, pray, breath, enjoy.

Can't wait to explore Missouri on my bike...with family along!

One more quiz practice this Saturday; then off to Minneapolis for the national tournament...just me...28 teens...14 adults...on a bus...yippee! It really is a highlight of my life, ministry, and year.

No comments: