Get the book here

Monday, July 4, 2011

Precisely Why Today is Dangerous

Read Charlie's definition of "independence." Don't get your patriotism mixed up with your faith. It is difficult to live for Christ in America...because we are told lies from day one:

"I'm independent...I can do what I want...no king is going to tell me what to do!"

"I deserve better than this."

"I'm going for the gold; looking out for number one!"

But the Word of God says...

"Without Me you can do nothing...You are no longer your own, you are bought with a price..."

The only thing you deserve is hell.

"Esteem others as better than yourselves." "If you want to be great in God's Kingdom, learn to be the servant of all."

Enjoy the holiday, don't eat too much...but don't buy into the lie (see previous post).

No comments: