Get the book here

Friday, February 22, 2008

A Conversation Between Two Jacks and God:

Jack the Human: “How can nine potential buyers rave about the house as they went through it Sunday and so far we haven’t got one purchase offer?”

Jack the Adopted Child of God : “Okay, Lord, You’ve opened the door for this move; I’ll trust you to sell the house in Your timing.”

Jack the Human: “What if we have to reduce the price to the point we don’t have enough for a down-payment on a new home in Missouri?”

Jack the Adopted Child of God : “In one way or other, the Lord will provide; it may not be your way, it may not be my way; yet in His own way, the Lord will provide.”

Jack the Human: “But Jane had a perfect house picked out in Saint Joseph…and now it’s gone.”

Jack the Adopted Child of God : “I take you at Your Word, Lord, “Call to Me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.”

Jack the Human: “Yikes! It’s already almost March, and I’m done here at Family Life at the end of April. We can’t move until we sell the house!”

Jack the Adopted Child of God : “Our times are in Your hands, Lord. Thanks for Job 5:8,9:

“As for me, I would seek God, and to God would I commit my cause,
Who does great things and unsearchable,
marvelous things without number.”

No comments: